Monday, September 16, 2019

Elektronengehirn Berlin concert 18.September

On wednesday the 18. September I will perform the first time my piece for modular synthesizer and real estate data with my project Elektronengehirn. The concert will be at Experimentik Berlin, Germany. It is part of my art project The Big Crash. For the soundpiece I created a software which harvest real estate websites for their ads to gather pictures and prices. The pictures are analyzed with Machine Learning software performing an image segmentation and object recognition. The resulting fragments are used in further artpieces of The Big Crash but also serve here as controldata for additive synthesis. The prices and squaremeters of the advertised Berlin flats are used to control an analog modular synthesizer.


No comments:

Post a Comment